Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blinged out Baby!

From the start we talked about getting Audrey's ears pierced when she got a little bigger.  At first Elijah was anti-ear piercing (why torture and make our baby cry when we don't have to) and told me I would have to take her myself...but after many people saying, "Oh what a cute boy you have," he caved in.  We decided to wait until after her second round of shots, so 2 weeks after that we bit the bullet and headed to the mall.  Here she is at 19 weeks old heading into the Icing with big grins, not knowing what is in store for her.  The girl who pierced her ears was very nice and Audrey seemed to like her.  They had to do one ear at a time and Daddy got the fun task of holding her head and arm still while she got blinged out.  Poor thing...she didn't want to have anything to do with the 2nd ear being done.  I teared up...what mom wouldn't and many spectators watched as our little baby became a big girl with blinged out ears!  Audrey was a trooper and only cried for a few minutes!  I must say that she does look super cute with her pretty little earrings!! So glad we did it!
Hi Mom...what are we doing here?

Do you see the little grin?  If only she knew!

Notice the red face from crying after the last ear got pierced.

Why did you do this to me Mommy???

Okay...I think I'm going to be okay!

2 comments: