Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Pattie's Day!

As usual, we bought a cute little outfit for Audrey to wear on her next big "Holiday."  She also has a shamrock bib that says, "My 1st St. Patrick's Day."  She looked so cute all day and no where to go.  I have been suffering from what I think is the flu so all my fantastic spring break plans went kaput.  I have been sick since Monday with a fever and various other ailments and poor Lady Bug has a low grade fever now and a slight cough.  She's taking Tylenol and otherwise is in good spirits.  Hopefully I'll have at least 1 decent day before going back to work where me and Audrey can do something fun!  We did get to enjoy the nice New Mexico weather and breeze out back this evening as we filled out the kiddie pool for the dogs.  Bruno appreciated it as he jumped in and out and then laid down in it.  Even though I feel icky, it's always nice to hug and snuggle Audrey.  We have to remember to hug, love, and appreciate or little one's each and every day.  They are true gifts, some get taken just a little too soon like dear little Maddie.  Here's to your Angel, Kellie!

Yes, life is just a little tough when you are this cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment