Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bosque Run

This morning Audrey and I woke up early and headed out to meet my friend Jenny down at the Bosque for a run/walk.  Jenny brought her bike and I think next time we might do the same.  Audrey and I fast paced walked and jogged and I figured out that round trip we went about 6 miles.  Audrey slept for a big portion of it.  It was nice because it wasn't too hot and there was a pretty cool breeze hitting us every now and again.  The scenery is nice and we heard some interesting birds which we think may have been ostriches.  Only in New Mexico can you run a trail and hear some ostrich in somebodies back yard and it's not the zoo.  Too funny!  I think we are going to be hitting up the trails at least once or twice a week to get our heart rates going.
There's Jenny riding ahead!

Pretty trees to the west

The mountains and Rio Grande houses to the east

Sandias

My good friend Jenny!

Attempting to run!


Audrey chillin' out!

We also got to see someone's pet camel.  Really??

Audrey noticing the ducks in the ditch

That was fun...let's do it again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment