Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday My Sweet Audrey

I really cannot believe that Audrey is 2! It seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital and introducing her to our fur babies.  How much has changed in 2 years.  Audrey is talking up a storm, counting, learning about letters and shapes.  It's amazing!  Everyday is a new experience.  I thank God for the gift we were given.  We were given the gift of this amazing, wonderful little girl with so much light and love in her heart.  I love her to the moon and back and beyond....if that is even possible.  Audrey, you make my heart warm every time I think of you, touch you, and love you.  Happy Birthday my sweet little ladybug! Mommy loves you!
Audrey warming up after her first bath at the hospital.

And this is her now...a goofball having a blast no matter where she is!




1 comment:

  1. Awe, that was a sweet post! It does seem like yesterday that you were prego with her! Happy birthday a!

    ReplyDelete