Thursday, February 3, 2011

Raspberry Bubble Blower

Yesterday Audrey reached another milestones.  As she was having fun in her "discovery center" otherwise known as her Baby Einstein Exersaucer, she started to spit and pierce her lips together.  We didn't know what she was doing until we started watching her more and more.  She was blowing raspberries!! She only does this while she is playing in her exersaucer and we tried numerous times to capture it on video yesterday, but every time we started videotaping she stopped....until today.  I caught her in the act and she had no idea I was taping her.  Poor thing pushes out more spit than noises, but it sure is funny!!  Sorry the video is sideways...I am still not that great at technology and just figured out I could post videos from my phone.  Next time I'll take a video facing the right way but you get the idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment