Monday, August 22, 2011

Party Preperations

It's been a while since I've blogged.  Well, that may be because I am a working mom again.  The school year is in full swing now and I have been back at work for 2 weeks and counting.  This is the 2nd week for the kiddos and they are adjusting nicely.  On top of being back at work I have been party planning for Audrey since July.  I ordered her the cutest onesie off of Etsy and made her a tutu.  This weekend was spent getting all the food, finishing the tutu, talking to my sis-in-law about the cupcakes and cake (she's so kind to help make them!!), and all the other details.  I can't believe her party is Saturday.  And in a week and a half my baby will be 1!!! Where did the time go?  Here is a sneak preview of some of the things for her party!
 Super cute onesie with her name on it.  After putting her tutu on I realized I made it way too long (so I later shortened it and it actually looks fuller) and that it was too big in the waist.
 She is totally enveloped by this tutu!
 Super cute hairbow that I got as a baby shower gift from a great friend and parent of a former student.  It has cupcakes on it and with the colors that match her outfit!
 This picture I thought was just funny because she is doing a sassy hand! Haha!
 Here she is before her tutu got trimmed, but after I added suspenders to keep it up. What's cool is that they are made of ribbon so I can just untie them and she can wear the tutu when she gets bigger.

 I made this Dum Dum flower arrangement to add pizazz to one of the tables.

I also painted pink ladybugs on the side to go with the theme.

I can't wait to see all the balloons and decorations all set up.  I hope it all goes well and the weather is nice (not to hot)!!  1 week...wow!

4 comments:

  1. Aww--- I know you will be crazy busy so you may not be online till afterwards. So.... happy birthday, cutie!!
    Be sure to post some pictures.--- outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too Cute! I love A's arm motions! Hope you are settling into your school schedule nicely :). We hope to be there on Sat (at least some of us), I am trying to get our other commitments for that day in a row so that we come celebrate with you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute! I'm hoping for great weather for you! Love your blog, am a new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute and I love the dum dum pop floral arrangement that you created! I am your newest follower and would love a follow back over at
    http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete