Sunday, September 25, 2011

St James Tea Room

As a surprise to my friend Melinda's  upcoming birthday me and 2 of our friends surprised her with a night out at a really neat place called St James Tea Room.  It's a great place for women to go out and get dressed up, have some tea, and finger foods.  There are 3 courses on the menu and a tea to go with each.  The theme of the night was a Murder Mystery, based off of the game Clue.  It was a great night (away from the kiddos) where we got to chit chat and feel a bit more lady like.  In the end, Stephanie was the murderer per the red jelly in the bottom of her mousse.  I had a great time and I hope Melinda had a great early birthday gift!  Thanks to Stephanie, Melinda, and Brittany for making it so much fun!
Stephanie, Brittany, Melinda, and me

Nice touch!

Each of us had a different saying on our plates.

The 3 tiers o'food

Some of the food was a bit eccentric for my "boring" taste buds, but it was fun to try!

The best part!

3 comments:

  1. Fun, I LOVE that place! My grandma is coming to visit in a couple of weeks and I plan on taking her there :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to visit the St. James....wishing it wasn't so far away! Did you play an actual mystery game or was the red sauce the only connection besides the themed menu...too fun!

    ReplyDelete