Sunday, April 22, 2012

Swim Season...Here we Come!

I finally bit the bullet.  I have been sitting on a gift card from Victoria's Secret since Christmas and finally decided to put it to good use and buy myself a new bathing suit!!  I know most women have bathing suit phobias and I am now part of that club!  You might be saying "Why??? You are SOOOO skinny...you would look good in anything!"  I have heard that before.  My problem is before baby I was one of the small boobed girls, but had enough to at least fill out a small suit.  After baby, those small boobs have gone south leaving no oomph in the top part.  What I discovered this past year was that most of my swimsuits would leave a gap at the top and the potential for some slippage that only men would enjoy, but would make me red in the face.  I was always pulling on my suit, wearing a tank top or tying the suit so tight that I could barely breath.  I am thinking that a bandeau top might do me some good and I hope that it is small enough to fit my even smaller boobs inside of it!  I found this gem and am praying it will work...with some self tanner so I can pretend to look like this hot Victoria's Secret model.  I ordered it in the same color and all.
 I would really like this swimsuit to work because I will be spending a lot of time at places like this:

Corrales Pool.  Where even a toddler can walk over to the play structure and not drown.

The Splash Park so Audrey can get squirted up the nose with 50 gallons of water.

The all new Watermania park at our local Cliff's Amusement Park
and...if we get lucky and get enough funds together, we can head over to our favorite San Diego hot spot...Mission Beach; where everyone is tanner, better looking and more in shape than me, but who cares because I will never have to see them again....until next summer, that is.  


If all else fails, I can always put this hottie right in front of me and no one will notice the gap topped bathing suit I am sporting and only keep their eyes on the Gap model that made my boobs go south, named Audrey.
 Doesn't she look hot in a bathing suit.  Jealous? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment