Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yackity Yack


It is so wild to see your child grow up. It seriously feels like last week that I had her (minus all the pain).  Now she is 20 months old and soon to be 2!!  It's crazy.  Lately, Audrey has been a blabber mouth. She carries on these in depth conversations with us...the only part is, 99% of it is totally unrecognizable.  She's probably telling us she's hurt or asking us for food and we usually respond with, "oh yeah?" or "cool!"  The other day she was taking a bath and I heard her across the house yelling, "mommy!!!!"  So I came to see what she wanted and she says, "Mommy...dub-ee y!"  So I give my regular response and start to leave again to which she replies, "Mommy, mommy.  Dub-ee y!!!"  She told me this about 4 times so obviously it means something.  I just wish I knew what it was!  She has quite a few words in her vocabulary now and I know any day now those complete and understandable sentences will kick in.  For now, we are stuck with the "WTF did she just say?"  But it really is so cute!! Tonight she rediscovered her phone (even though our cell phones and the house phone are her #1 favs).  Here she is having a fake conversation with "pampa" i.e. Grandpa.  **Turn off the music player at the bottom of the blog so you can hear the video.**


No comments:

Post a Comment