Monday, July 16, 2012

Beating the Heat

I feel like the summer has totally slipped by.  Before I know it I will be back at work trudging through another school year.  I hope it goes by as fast as this last one!  We finally hit up the pool after going only once Memorial Weekend.  June...where did you go??  We were surprised at how empty it was, but that was great for us since Audrey has about .5% fear in her body.  We love going to Corrales Pool since the majority of it is 2.5 feet or less.  Audrey loved going down the slide (all by herself) and could care less if she fell under the water.  I don't think she has realized that drowning is a possibility, so this momma stayed close!  We stayed for roughly 3 hours and I actually had a blast myself!  We will be heading back this week and hopefully a few more times before school starts!  I didn't get too many pictures, since my phone is not waterproof and it was either take pictures and let my kid potentially drown or no photos and keep her safe.  You can guess what I picked!
One of 3 breaks for snacks.  Veggie fries are a hit!


Not the world's greatest picture, but you can see the play structure in the middle.  It has sprayers, slide, and a tunnel.

Mmmm non chlorinated water!!

Say cheese Tanner!!


Ready to get back in the water.

Climbing in.

Waiting to go.

And off she goes.

All by herself!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! And I agree. . . . it's hard to get those fun summer in the water pictures! I would love to be able to get waterpark pictures sometime. But, I'm always having fun in the water, too. Have a great Wednesday. Enjoy the rest of your summer. I know it seems like the summer has flown by for us as well.
    Michelle
    Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

    ReplyDelete