Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family pictures!

We were talking about taking some family pictures and got a lot of great advice on where to go.   I wanted to do the Christmas greeting cards with a photo on them and decided on Portrait Innovations because they have great prices and you can get your pictures the same day.  They did a really good job and let you do an outfit change.  Although all of us were feeling under the weather or just getting over being sick, I think the pictures came out pretty darn good!  It made me laugh because the family shots make Audrey look so serious.  I think she was just taking it all in!  We started with our Christmas shots and then changed into black with pink accents!  Poor Audrey decided to scratch her nose the day before, but you can hardly tell.  I think she looks so cute and I wouldn't be surprised if they used one of her pictures as a sample.   (I'm not just saying this because I'm her mommy either!!)  It was a great time to take pictures too, because we got the Christmas card out of the way, but we also get to cherish pictures celebrating Audrey being 3 months old.  I would like to take pictures of her every 3 months just to see the changes she makes during her first year of life!  I am so excited to get our pictures up in frames to decorate our hallway!! Hope you enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment