Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Editors Note: The pictures are of the utmost, superior quality.  You will be able to tell by scrolling threw them.  Seriously though...these pictures are of crap quality since I didn't know there were bubbles, slobber, food, goop, etc on the lens so it made for some super junky Halloween  photos.  Enjoy, because it's all I've got!  Elijah LOVES Halloween and scaring children. He wears a creepy mask and sits on the front porch waiting to make children cry, literally.  Gotta love him!  I, however, am much more low key and wore a wig that was way to itchy,hence the braid and put my best "smokey eye" and dark lips to use.  My friend told me I could be an emo tween from the mall.  So there you go!  Audrey was a panda.  She had a case of the sleepys for the better portion of the early evening and I had to pry her bottle from her mouth just to take her trick or treating.  Here's a glimpse of our night.  First up, Daddy super excited for the festivities.


Grim reaper and the emo


Little Ms. Tranquilized Panda.

Zane and his festive bandana.  Bruno also wore one and Sidney wore an orange shirt that said "Tricks for Treats."  This bad mom did not photograph them.


The upset panda who still wants her bottle, but the emo is forcing her to trick or treat.

Bye, bye Daddy.  I look dumb. (I think she looked super cute!!)


Down the street to Auntie and Uncle's house!! They were so excited to see her!


Auntie Tam the kitty cat and Uncle Jeff the pit crew member for Nascar driver XYZ.  Probably Gordon. (Go Harvick...just saying).
 Uncle bribing his niece with Smarties
 She NEVER lets my brother hold her.  It was either the Smarties or the lethargia setting in, but we take what we can get.
 This is what the front porch looked like sans lights.  And yes, that is Elijah.  ALL NIGHT he sat there.  Good husband.
 With the lights on.
Overall it was a great family evening.  Audrey enjoyed hanging with me in the house while Elijah passed out candy.  Maybe next year Audrey won't be so tired and can trick or treat at more than 2 houses! Happy Halloween everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Elijah's tradition is awesome. So funny. Also, I love the photo of Audrey glaring at the camera like, "Are you seriously taking me out like this?" What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your little panda is too cute!!

    New follower here from the wednesday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, panda cuteness and family fun.

    Happy Fall from Mommacan

    New follower from the hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the panda cutie and you look so pretty! Looks like you guys had fun :), next year we will have to drop by your house to watch E scare the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling panda! It looks like you had so much fun! So glad to discover you via Welcome Wednesday Hop. I am your newest follower:) Please follow back if you get a chance http://aspiringnewmoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete