Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dear Mom

Happy Birthday Mom!! As I laid in bed last night I drowned myself in tears thinking about you and how you are missing another birthday here on Earth.  July is a month that makes me miss you more!  I know you are safe and happy in Heaven and are constantly near me, but how I want to hug you and lay my head in your lap.  You would be 61 today.  I often wonder what you would be doing, what you would look like, would you still like to read your Danielle Steel books and enjoy a nice cup of tea?  Would you road trip to Cali with us?  Would you have quit your job to stay home and watch Audrey?  I talk to you through my heart each and every day.  I don't always want people to know...so I do it quietly.  I miss you so much and can't wait for a big hug when I come and see you again!  I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment