Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Growing Up!

I've had a really great start to the week (minus sleeping wrong and tweeking out my neck).  I decided to run/walk at night with the hubby to motivate each other, plus it's cooler and close to home.  We run the trails by our house and yesterday did roughly 3.2 miles! It's nice to get out!  I also had a great time at the pool with my friend Steph and her 2 and 1 in utero kids!  This morning I met up with Audrey's previous babysitter and her kids/my former students at the park.  It was nice to catch up and see the kiddos!  Because I'll be going back to work in just a few short weeks I've been trying to tie up some loose ends.  I know once school starts I will have very limited time to get anything done!  This week I need to paint the living room.  We have family coming into town on Monday and I want it to look nice!  I ordered Audrey's birthday shirt on Etsy, got her flower girl dress and need to pin the back...will do it today!  I also bought some tulle to make her a tutu to wear for her birthday.  Today me and Melinda went to Party City so she could finish getting some supplies for Tanner's first birthday (wow!!) and I got the supplies for Audrey's upcoming birthday next month.  We were talking about how crazy time flies and to think that this time last year we were both pregnant and ready to pop and now we are prepping for their 1st birthdays!  This next year should be amazing!!  We decided to go with a pink ladybug theme since we call Audrey "Ladybug."  I'll post a pic of her tutu once I'm done!  I can't believe it....5 more weeks and my baby is 1!!!

3 comments:

  1. new follower from hop.
    cute family
    http://lifewith4girls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she'll be one already! Good job on running; it's always easier to run with another person, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay... good job on the run. I am trying to train for a 5K-- hard to do in this heat.

    BTW-- regarding your comment on my blog. I DO own the ring. I sell them! :)

    Shoot me your email if you are interested and Ill show you some stuff I have.-- almost everything is under 5 bucks. :) bramy97@hotmail is my email.

    ReplyDelete