Sunday, July 10, 2011

Planking

The other day I was cruising around Facebook and my sis-in-law posted some pics of my brother laying down on random things at work.  I laughed so hard I almost cried! One she posted was of him laying across an upright tire (he's a mechanic).  It was so funny and her description of the picture included something called "planking."  I asked my husband if he knew what planking was and he said he did.  Apparently it's a "sport" originated in Australia where people lay face down with their hands at their sides usually on random objects and/or places.  We googled it this afternoon and found many funny pictures of people planking. While my bro and SIL were over today we decided to plank ourselves.  Enjoy!
I am no longer a plank virgin. Thank you chair.  You were good.

Tamara planking Audrey's ottoman o' toys

Parental Plank.
Have you ever planked before?  It's actually quite fun and entertaining if you find yourself a bit bored.  I'd love to see your pics!

3 comments:

  1. Can I say... YOU are hilarious!! I was just thinking the other day, wonder why no one I know has done this??
    I follow a guy on twitter and he does this ALL DA TIME!!!

    YOU are the first, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could be your comic relief!! I always try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAAHAHAHA THE BABY!!!!!
    Oh man! I love it!!!!
    I am trying to find an awesome place to plank with Irene (the hurricane) coming to us tomorrow... I am in boston so we are getting spanked (ill believe it when I see it it is downgrading every day) And my dad live on the beach so we will probably be evacuated and I so plan on planking on the evacuation boat! LOL or at the least the sea wall before the serge! Yea I am cray I know lol But my Daddy refuses to leave his house till a boat takes him out so with Mom working I am on Dad duty lol.. Should be fun planking times!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete