Tuesday, July 12, 2011

On the Verge

So Audrey is literally on the cusp of walking.  She can sometimes walk with only a 1 hand assist.  She still looks like a mini drunk person, however.  I pulled out another push cart for her that I got from one of my former students moms.  This one is great because it's wooden and a little bit heavier and harder to get massive pushing momentum.  This is perfect for Audrey so she doesn't go flying head down into the tile.  It also can be used as a seat (with storage) and has beads to push around on the back side.  Loads of fun for years to come!  Before swim lessons tonight she wanted to push it around so I brought it to the living room.  Audrey's attention span is usually that of a fly, but not with this.  She spent the better part of a half hour making mommy turn it around at the end of the carpet so she could push it the other way.  Sometimes she would fall on her butt and then scream bloody murder because she wasn't walking.  Persistent little child!  I captured her pushing her cart, along with falling, temper tantrum and then getting up to do it all over again.  It's wild to think that less than a year ago I was pushing her out of my tummy!

1 comment:

  1. The little girl that I keep during the day just started walking last week, and she is keeping me very busy! Good luck! Visiting and following via Welcome Wednesday hop...hop over to my blog and follow back if you like... http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    Jessica K

    ReplyDelete