Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Thoughts of the Day....Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I haven't posted in a short while so I thought I would post.  It's been hectic over here in Casa de Cavinder land.  For starters, we have family in town for a couple of weeks.  This would include Elijah's uncle (same age as him), the wife, and my Goddaughter, Willow.  They are residing in our office as that is the only place we have available, so computer time is limited.  Sigh for me since it's my summer addiction.  I have about a week and a half left of break and that sucks.  This summer flew by!! Sunday is my brother's wedding so we are getting all the final details for that.  Elijah and I are both in the wedding and Audrey is one of two flower girls.  My aunt is coming in from California and I CAN'T WAIT!! I miss her even though I saw her just a few short weeks ago!  It will be good to have her back for something other than a tragedy.  I have decided on the theme for Audrey's birthday party....pink ladybugs.  I went with Melinda to Party City so she could pick up some final stuff for Tan's b-day (Happy birthday buddy....I love you!!) and I found the stuff for bug's day. I figured I would buy it now since school starting is always a bit chaotic.  I got her shirt in from ETSY.  Let me just say...C-U-T-E!  If you ever want an embroidered shirt stop on by to the "Sassy Squirrel."  She did a great job with Audrey's shirt.  I am now in process of making Audrey's tutu for it as well.  Pictures to come.  I hope it comes out good.  It is pretty sheer, but I think it will look cute.  Yesterday we went to the Corrales Library for their Tuesday kids night.  They did a story about an Indonesian woman who marries and has a baby, but wants to go back to Heaven, etc.  They acted out the narrations and it was pretty cool!  The kids really liked it and Audrey enjoyed it so much she would squeal.  The little girl next to her didn't really appreciate it as she kept "sssssshhhhhhh"ing Audrey.  Jerk.  Here's some pics of our adventures at the park afterwards. Also included are some photos of the babies helping with the dishes.  Thing 1 and Thing 2 they are!
Audrey swinging high!

Thought it was a good picture..the cameraman...cough cough Elijah cough..not so good.

Slide time!

upside down Tanner, Morgan, Elijah, and upside down Audrey

Tanner says peek-a-boo (sorry it's dark...the settings on my camera were so screwy)

Devil baby ready for the big slide

Elijah, teething Audrey, Brad, and the God baby, Willow

Little helpy helpertons
Hope you all have a fantastic day...my next post will be the bachelorette/birthday party (yes, I am turning 15x2+1 on Friday) and the wedding!!  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Woot Woot!!! Happy Birthday!

    Enjoy the fam! :)

    ReplyDelete