Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 11

Today's challenge is:
Favorite tv shows
To be honest with you...I really don't feel like blogging today.  We had to take one of our dogs to the vet and then went to a very beautiful outdoor wedding where the albino me got sunburned.  It is now 10pm and I have just finished vacuuming up what appears to be the remnants of a Pomeranian around the house.  We do not own a Pomeranian, but we do own 3 very large dogs who are shedding.  Not that any of this has to do with my challenge today, but thank you for listening.  I will give you the list of my shows and a small explanation.  Let's just say that I LOVE tv.  It has become hard to watch tv with a toddler or infant...whatever stage she is in.  But bless DVR because I can watch it whenever.  I still have 12 episodes of Ellen to watch whenever I get the chance.  I love reality tv, however I don't watch all of it...just most of it. Haha!  I also enjoy the 1 hour semi drama shows.  I hardly watch any half hour comedies...not sure why.  They are shorter and quicker to watch.  I am sure I will forget some of my shows, but I'm sure you don't even care.  Now I don't know what constitutes favorite...but I love all my shows, hence the reason why I watch them.  Here goes...maybe I can do by channel or something like that.
Fox: So You Think You Can Dance, Raising Hope, Cops, Glee, Hell's Kitchen
NBC: Love Bites (new show and it's good), The Voice
ABC: Bachelor Pad, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, The Middle, Private Practice, Wipeout
CBS: Amazing Race, Big Brother, Survivor
Bravo: ALL the Real Housewives shows
TLC: Quints by Surprise, 19 Kids and Counting, Police Women
A&E: Parking Wars
E!: Anything with the Kardashians, Kendra, Holly's World
MTV: All Teen Mom whatever (whether they are 16 and knocked up or already popped one out...whatev), Real World, any of the Challenges


So there you have it.  Pretty girlesque tv shows and lots of em.  I know I'm lame...and you still love me.  Ta ta for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment