Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 14

We're almost there...half way that is to the end of my blog challenge.  I am slowly wishing I didn't sign up for it.  Haha!  But today's challenge is easy.
A picture of you last year - how have you changed?
Here's a picture of me at roughly the same time last year.
How have I changed?  Well, I am no longer 7 1/2 months pregnant for one.  I now have a 9 1/2 month old baby girl named Audrey. I actually just threw that shirt away yesterday because it had a stain and I still rock those gaucho pants.  My hair is no longer that long.  It is just now hitting my shoulders.  I also don't have those boobs anymore.  Yet another sigh.  Other than that I pretty much look the same.  I should put the stained shirt and pants back on and pose the same just so you can see.  I genuinely don't change much from year to year.  I am not a weight fluctuator and I don't do drastic things to myself.  I guess I am very much like the book, "Sarah Plain and Tall."  Haha!  Here's how I roll these days...no longer a bump, just a baby on my hip.

1 comment:

  1. I am such a slacker.... I signed up for one around Thanksgiving last year and failed miserably. I think I quit around day 10.

    Your little bump turned into a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete