Friday, June 17, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 17

Something you're looking forward to
Well I am SOOOO looking forward to our trip to San Diego!  I am not looking forward to the drive with an almost 10 month old.  We will be stopping in Arizona for the night and then heading on to San Diego.  We leave this coming Friday.  I have so much to do and figure out what to take.  It's so much harder with a baby.  I can't wait to get there.  My family has not met Audrey yet and that is going to be great.  We will be staying with my Aunt, Uncle, and Grandma.  My Aunt is pretty much my mom and has taken over the roll so well.  We will also be spending some quality time with my cousin, Renee, and her kiddos and I'm excited for that.  We are also heading down to Valley Center to visit Elijah's Grandparents.  They met Audrey when she was a few days old.  We are so excited for this trip.  We will be gone a week and my dad is so graciously going to stay here and watch the zoo while we are away.  So this is what I am looking forward too!!!!  San Diego or bust baby!

1 comment: