Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 13

I'm starting to see a trend here.  I am excited to blog earlier in the day but then put it off until late in the night for whatever reason.  By this time I am annoyed I have to do it...so what's the point.  Maybe tomorrow I'll do it mid afternoon.  I still need to vacuum, again.  Yay for shedders.  Anywho, today's topic is:
Goals
Well, my main goal is to make sure Audrey grows up secure, happy, loved, and respected.  I want to teach her how to be a good citizen in our world, to make good choices, and to be an all around fantastic human being!  We'll see how that goes.  I also want to continue to be a better teacher and try and work my magic to make my students even more successful kindergartners than they already are.  This coming year I will be working on my Level 3 Dossier (last step besides being Nationally Certified).  This is a big to do and basically like an enormous thesis paper.  My goal is to complete it and pass it and thus bring in bigger bucks.  I also want to continue (hopefully I am) to be an amazing wife, sister, and daughter.  I want to be a great person to be around and such.  Anywho..is that to much to ask?  I think I can do it!  Oh...and I want to gain some weight.  That's a goal!  Yup!

1 comment:

  1. Ok.. you KNOW you may generate some hate mail because of that last goal. Seriously??? "gain some weight"?? lol That's it! You are off my blog roll for the day. ;)

    I have heard about those thesis papers..... UGH! You can do it, woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete