Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer fun!

So we have been going out these past few days (minus yesterday and my mystery illness).  We've made it to the pool, the Zoo, walks, the park, and the vet!  Today we went to the zoo and it was ridiculously hot!  I think we spent more time sitting in the grass then seeing any of the animals.  We counted and I think we made it to 5, if you include the peacock.  We will be heading back to the pool tomorrow simply because we watched the elephant enjoy his dip and decided we needed to go back.  Here's a look at our trip to the pool on Monday.
Why do you have my water bottle?  Thief!

Distracted.  Although Tanner is pulling a sneaky move and going to rip Annabelle's hat off.

Audrey: "AHHHHHHH" Braydon: "Whatchu lookin at foo?"

After Audrey slapped Braydon for his inappropriate touches, he took off.


Pretty girl with a frog belly

Just got outta the pool!

Tanner's look says it all!

Braydon: "How do you clap like that?"

Audrey: "Just like that, Braydon.  See you got it!"

We also had a fun time at the zoo and I got to take a few pics of the many animals we saw.
Eating her lunch of champions

Nom nom nom

Stick girl is clap happy, Annabelle...not so much.

Sophie!


The reason we're going to the pool tomorrow!


4 kids...and no seals.

At least you can see Audrey and Tanner!

Toothy grin!
We've had so much fun and can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store.  If you want to check out some fun blogs head on over to Welcome Wednesday and blog hop!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!!

    Thanks soo much for visiting my blog today! I love visitors. -- Love them even more for commenting. :o}

    I see that you are a teacher. I am a teacher by trade ( for 6 years) and now a SAHM by choice.

    I am soo glad summer is here! Bring on the sun and shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I sometimes wish I could be a SAHM, but I think I have the best of both worlds. A summer SAHM and work the rest of the time! Thanks for coming over to my side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your pictures of all the babies - poolside! Oh so cute!!! Audrey's a pretty sweet chunk of sugar! :)

    ReplyDelete