Monday, June 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 6

Today's challenge is so simple...and easy! 
 A picture of something that makes you happy
There are so many pictures that I can use because there are plenty of things that make me happy, but right now the "thing" that makes me the happiest is this:

This picture depicts how I feel about her.  You can see a little smirk on her face and she is usually a happy, laughing, and silly kid.  Literally minutes after she was born she was smiling (or maybe it was gas)!  She brings a glimmer to my eyes and makes my heart smile every single day. She is my little miracle, my gift from God.  This picture is just a small token of what happiness is to me.  She will never know how much she means to me and that a new journey was set forth the minute she was born!  I have never spent a day without my Ladybug!  You are my happiness and joy, Audrey Rayne.  Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment