Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 12

Something you don't leave the house without
Now I'm not sure if this refers to ANYTIME you walk out the door or like actually get in the car and get outta town.  I'm assuming it's actually leave the house and not like just check the mail.  Well I guess there are a few things that I never leave the house without.  First, it's my underwear.  Haha!  You can never be secure enough unless you have your undies on.  Sometimes I wish I had an extra pair in case you have to go to the hospital. But really now, probably my keys and my wallet.  You can't start the truck unless you have the key and I need my wallet because it has my license and ATM card in there.  I also bring along my cell phone.  I need to be in constant contact with whomever has the Ladybug (unless it's me).  So there you have it. Nothing out of the ordinary...the true basics!!

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest GFC follower from the Wed hop, please drop by and check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete