Monday, June 20, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 20

We had a nice day today.  Elijah flew out of town for work (not so nice), but we went to the pool with a few friends.  Our original pool destination was closed because the heater pipe burst or something to that effect so we had to switch gears and head to another pool.  Same beach entrance, just frigid waters. Oh well, we still had fun, minus my on going streaky fake tan (another post about a lovely product review for you NOT to buy).
Anywhosits...today's challenge:
Nicknames
Well that's easy.  I get called Mrs. Cavinder (is that a nickname?).  These lovely students have been known to call me mom on several occasions and once or twice, Grandma.  Really?  I get called Sari, Sarita, Babe, Mamamamamama (by Audrey), Soups (shortened version of Sarah Soup Label given to me by my brother).  My high school Spanish teacher used to call me TriSARAHtops.  That was clever.  Lynch Mob (an homage to my previous last name).  My cat calls me "meeeoowww" and my dogs call me "rar rar rar."  I think that may be it. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment