Wednesday, June 22, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 22

So....after spending the day at the pool and then the evening at the car dealership I am finally home and here in NM it is 11:21 so I am still on time for my challenge which is........
What's in your purse?


Okay...in my lovely purse is my duct tape wallet that Elijah made me, a coin purse, some kleenex, cell phone, keys, gum, pens, diapers, wipes, blanket for changing, Audrey's snack container, usually a toy and a bottle of water or milk, headache meds, my Angel rock and probably lint.  Nothing exciting. My purse now houses like 3 things of mine and the rest Audrey's, especially if we are going somewhere!!

3 comments:

  1. and by purse you mean mini diaper bag....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like they take over most everything, don't they :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that eventually their stuff takes over. Psshht-- half the time, I'd find fish crackers inside my wallet.

    ReplyDelete